Karyn and I are SO excited about this new, wonderful and amazing project we've been working on. This past month, through a million emails and a few video calls, our project has reached completion!!
We've been hard at work for the last month to bring you www.TheLilPeanutPatch.com!
All you mommies, aunties and grandmas out there, take a look and I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Make sure you enter our very first giveaway today....it's a big one! I'm actually really jealous that I can't enter!
And for goodness sake....let us know what you think!!!
We've been hard at work for the last month to bring you www.TheLilPeanutPatch.com!
All you mommies, aunties and grandmas out there, take a look and I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Make sure you enter our very first giveaway today....it's a big one! I'm actually really jealous that I can't enter!
And for goodness sake....let us know what you think!!!