I am especially excited about this project because it is my very first website....well, kinda! I worked with the amazing Dawn, from Insight Promotion on this website for Lain Ehmann. I did the design and then she worked her magic and made it actually function!

I love how it turned out and from the response we've been getting, it fits Lain's personality perfectly! I guess that means I did my job! Anyway, PLEASE stop by Lain's website, www.GetScrapHappy.com and take a look around. She is a fabulous scrapbooker, editor for Simple Scrapbook Magazine, a busy mother and she just finished her first book!
It's been a lot of fun working with both of these ladies on this project and I am so happy to see it finally completed!

I love how it turned out and from the response we've been getting, it fits Lain's personality perfectly! I guess that means I did my job! Anyway, PLEASE stop by Lain's website, www.GetScrapHappy.com and take a look around. She is a fabulous scrapbooker, editor for Simple Scrapbook Magazine, a busy mother and she just finished her first book!
It's been a lot of fun working with both of these ladies on this project and I am so happy to see it finally completed!